Common User

Me rambling on.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mark E Smith and the Licence Fee


I love interviews with the old bastard. Anyway there's a fantastic Q&A in this months Uncut where is rude about everyone. Peter Hook ? - "A fucking idiot", dismisses the internet; "these techno buffs, they believe everything they read on it". He's also cuts to the chase when it comes to what pays my wages every month.

What makes you laugh ?
I like to make my own jokes up. But I do watch TV, too much - you've got to know your enemy. Its fucking pathetic. I don't know how they get away with it, especially the BBC. Me mam gets £70 a week as a pensioner and she has to pay £120 a year to watch people doing their fucking houses up. You can see that anywhere. If you want to see fucking builders, you can just look out of the window.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:12 am, Blogger Paul Murphy said...

me and my mate interviewed him in 1980 for our fanzine (that never came out).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home